My family and I welcome you to our home, located right next to Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris Latin quarter. Our house, built in 1610, has been fully modernized and has a private pool, sauna, and fitness room, all within a medieval basement. Each of our guest suites is equipped with air-conditioning for your comfort.
Our 2 studio suites and our Double bedroom are located in one of Paris’ rare buildings dating from the beginning of the 17th century. Spread over 5 floors, our home is fully modernized with air conditioning, pool, sauna, fitness room, and high-speed Wi-Fi.
Guests have access to the pool, sauna, fitness room. We also have a foosball table and a piano (for musicians). All of these facilities may be used by other guests alike.
Depending on your needs, we are at your disposal to answer any questions you may have and we will strive to provide you with as much information as necessary in order to optimize your stay in Paris (for example, trip planning tips, opening hours and the waiting time in queues). Our family speaks French, English, Spanish and Chinese. We all have a passion for the history and architecture of not only Paris, but also France; we would be delighted to help you organize your visit off the beaten track. Anne is herself a historian and has conducted many guided tours in the past. We also enjoy chatting with our guests over a cup of coffee. We are available to our guests for any problems you may have, from reservations for restaurants and shows to organizing sightseeing trips around the city, and everything in between.
- Check-in between 3PM and 10PM and check out before 11:00AM (for exceptions, please contact us).
- As this is our residence, there is almost always a family member present to welcome you upon your arrival in Paris so that you can drop off your luggage before the official check-in time. Likewise, your luggage can be kept after your check-out on the day of your departure.
- Housekeeping is done every 2 days.
- We have one friendly cat that is very happy to meet new people and love to be petted. We have another cat that’s a little less friendly but she keeps to herself. Both cats are not allowed in the guest rooms.
- Since it is like their home away in Paris, guests do their own dishes.
- No children under 7 years old accepted.
- 1€ of local tourist tax per person and per night will be added to our rates.
- Rates can vary for special events and peak season (Fashion Weeks, holidays, Rugby World Cup etc.).
- We do not accept requests for parties or for private use of the pool.
Located in the historic center of Paris, between the Panthéon and Notre-Dame, the Maubert-Mutualité neighborhood is part of the Latin Quarter in the fifth arrondissement. Although a tourist and university center, it is a true Parisian district with its shops, markets and mini-markets, cafés, restaurants, movie theaters, and cabarets. Our home is extremely well-located:
- On foot: Notre-Dame and the Panthéon (5 mins), the Senate/Jardin du Luxembourg (8 mins), the Jardin des Plantes (15 mins), the Marais (15 mins), the Louvre Museum (20 mins)
- By metro: Maubert-Mutualité metro station (Line 10, 1 min by foot), Saint Michel RER station (Line 4, 5 mins by foot) for direct access to the Paris airports (CDG and Orlie), the Gare du Nord, the Gare de L’Est, Versailles, and Disneyland (with a connection).
- By boat: at the end of our street, the Batobus goes to some of the main tourist sites in Paris such as the Louvre Museum, les Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, la Concorde.
- By bus: direct lines to Montmartre and the Trocadéro.
HOW TO BOOK
Please email us at email@example.com